Flag registration process can be tedious, with manuals to be reviewed, certification re-issued, inspections to be carried out ...
We arrange to:
- liaise with the Flag Administration and carry out the Flag change.
- review all manuals/ booklets to meet the requirements of the new Administration.
- re-issue all crew certification and documents.
- carry out initial change-over inspection of the vessel.
- re-paint the name on the ships side.
- do Ship Security Assessment.
- carry out initial ISM/ ISPS/ MLC2006 audits.
- attend the Flag Audit and assist the Master, Officers and Crew.
And much more ...
Request For Quote